At Ottobock Academy, the industry’s largest and most knowledgeable staff of clinical and technical specialists are available to provide you the education, practical information, support, and the quality you expect.
- Courses and Events - Stay up-to-date on the best techniques and practices with our classroom offerings. These hands-on, in-person sessions provide the highest level of learning and experience.
- Online Training - You’re a busy professional and we understand! The courses listed below are available for you to complete at your convenience, and can be revisited at any time. Need CEUs? Then, complete the associated exam.
- Product Webinars - Each month Ottobock presents a webinar highlighting a current product or service. It’s your chance to learn more about the latest in orthotics, prosthetics, mobility solutions, or business services from the industry leader.
- Meet the Professional and Clinical Services Staff - Ottobock’s Professional and Clinical Services department has the largest and most experienced staff in the industry. Whether you’re a practitioner, a technician, or someone who uses our products, we’re here to provide the best possible information, accessibility and support.
Catalogs, Order Forms, Safety Data Sheets, and more
Learn more about using our products:
- Prosthetics - Lead an active life - If you’re a new amputee (or a friend or family member), you have many questions. What happens next? What can I expect? Can I resume activities I used to enjoy? Many of those questions are best answered by your prosthetist and the rest of your health care team as they create your treatment plan.
- Orthotics - Taking the informed step - The science of orthotics is broad, encompassing everything from simple braces for your wrist through complex, custom-designed products that can help people walk farther and with more stability and flexibility. The latest advances are pushing the boundaries for people who have been limited to wheelchairs or rigid braces. Understanding a bit more about the mechanics of gait, or how we walk, can make it easier to compare various choices and have a meaningful conversation with your clinician.