The 17LA3 Unilateral Ankle Joint has a foot-lifting effect and is small, lightweight, and versatile. Range of motion is continuously adjustable between -20° and +20° to meet your patient’s specific needs.
Partial or total paralysis of the leg muscles. Indication must be determined by a physician.
About the Unilateral Joint System
With the Ottobock Unilateral Joint System, you can experience all the benefits of a unilateral system combined with the confidence of selecting the appropriate weight classification. The unique unilateral design means that you can stock less inventory while still accommodating a wide range of patients. Plus, you avoid the worry of a medial joint and have the option to accommodate a weight or functional need by using the joints in tandem. You’ll find that the system’s modular knee and ankle joints make it easy to update as your patient’s needs change. The components come in a range of sizes designed to target your patient’s needs – accommodating up to 220 lbs / 99 kgs in a single upright configuration and 350 lbs / 159 kgs in a double upright KAFO. In addition, the joints work with a MTP to floor measurement of up to 55 cms.
- Modular, multifunctional joint system
- Lightweight construction
- Available in four system sizes for both adult and pediatric fittings
- Can be used for prepreg and lamination resin techniques
- Weight classification for unilateral and bilateral use simplifies joint size selection
- Can be used on medial side of knee, lateral side, or both
- Temporary switch releases the joint for training on a therapeutic bike