- Aluminium foldable active wheelchair in modular construction
- Custom fabrication per measurement form for each user- Compact, clean frame geometry with ergonomically designed control elements
- Progressive two-tone colour
- Consistent lightweight construction with 100 kg load capacity
- Upgraded standard equipment includes ultra-light rims, ergonomic push handles, 25" rear wheels and carbon side panels
- Individual construction with extended customising, e.g. permanently welded rear wheel position or back angle adjusted to specifications
- Brand new "Pure Metal" effect colours
Demonstrating individuality has never been easier: At just 9,200 grams, the CLT is the lightweight of the new Avantgarde series. This significant weight advantage of the folding frame active wheelchair is achieved through the modular lightweight design and tubular aluminium frame with central double crossbrace. A rear wheel adapter supports fine-tuning of the tipping point, wheelbase, seat angle, wheel camber and toe-in. For experienced users who are confident in their sitting position, a permanently welded version without adapters is available as an alternative offering an even further weight reduction.