- Hockey sled made of aluminium tubing with synthetic seating shell
- individually configurable and fully adjustable
- ready to play weight approx. 5.5 kg
- high quality sports equipment for rehabilitation, leisure, and professional sports
Even if winter isn't the best season for wheelchairs, there are opportunities do to something for physical fitness and good health even during the cold season.
Sledge Hockey, which is primarily suited for paraplegics and people with dysmelia or lower extremity amputation, offers what is certainly the most dynamic option. The players are seated on special sleds which are driven over the ice with two claw-tipped hockey sticks.
The sport is intensive and trains strength, endurance, and coordination equally well.
With the ArcticFlash, Otto Bock offers a high-quality product for Sledge Hockey. The frame is made out of aluminium and features numerous adjustment options, so that the seat length and the balance of the sled can be adjusted neatly to the player. Readjustment and fine tuning are possible at any time. The padded multi-layer synthetic shell is highly impact resistant and flexible; the belt system ensures a firm seating position and good stability. The ArcticFlash is an ideal training and sports device for all classes of players.
- Amputation (lower extremities)