- Custom-fabricated and customised sports wheelchair
- Fully and solidly welded design
- Attack-version for offensive players
- Defence-version for defenders
- Frame out of 7020 aluminium offers an ideal strength to weight ratio
- Designed according to international regulations
The design of the Wolturnus wheelchairs Rugby Attack and Rugby Defence is based on the latest understanding of sports wheelchairs, combined with the know-how gained through years of experience in the development of custom-made products. With a frame out of aluminium 7020, the strongest weldable aluminium alloy, you get a first-class sports wheelchair with superior stability at the lowest possible weight.
The result is a very fast and manoeuvrable wheelchair with which you can prevail in close quarters.
The frame is adjusted optimally to your individual size, strength, and playing position. The accessories which are designed for the offensive and defensive positions and, of course, the correspondingly sized bumpers (front wings) are included upon request. Naturally always according to international rules, so that you can compete just as well in your local gymnasium as in the Champions League.