- Custom-fabricated and customised hand bike
- Designed as sitting bike, recumbent bike or knee bike
- Extremely high stability and low net weight
- High-quality components from bicycle manufacturing
- Anodized frame offers high impact and scratch resistance
- Available in fully welded or adjustable versions
- Off-road version available
- Available in adult and children's sizes
The hand bike is a training device which opens up new possibilities for you: A feeling of speed, movement through the landscape and the possibility of being active together with others.
The Antaras has an innovative design through the use of ovalised aluminium tubes.
The result is a hand bike with a very low centre of gravity, and like all Wolturnus products: high stiffness combined with low weight.
The Antaras Long Seat is equipped with adjustable seat upholstery, adjustable footrests, and an adjustable backrest with many positions, ensuring perfect accessibility and seating position. With its ergonomic backrest, the Antaras Ergo Seat offers optimal comfort and strength usage to users with limited balance.
The versatile Antaras Off-Road opens completely new options up to adventurous users. The wide knobby wheels provide better adherence to the ground and a smooth driving experience on paths and uneven streets. Now driving pleasure is no longer limited to paved streets.
All Antaras hand bikes are equipped with two powerful brakes and with a standard, easy to use 27-speed gearshift.