- SKINGUARD® technology: Skin-friendly, antibacterial and odour-inhibiting
- Stabilises the elbow
- Offers a good custom fit
- Attractive design and high level of wearer comfort
Your doctor has prescribed the Epi Sensa elbow support from Otto Bock for you. This active support is used for the treatment of disorders such as joint effusion, swelling or other soft tissue disorders. With its compression effect, the Epi Sensa improves circulation and therefore promotes the resorption of swelling and effusion. It improves the function of your elbow joint, activates muscular stabilisation and therefore relieves pain.
New SKINGUARD® technology
Like all Sensa Line supports, the Epi Sensa is equipped with SKINGUARD® technology. This technology offers numerous advantages:
- A significant improvement in hygiene thanks to antibacterial fibres that suppress the formation of odours.
- The antibacterial effect is retained even after multiple washing cycles.
- Lower risk of allergies and skin irritation.
- Feels pleasant on the skin for enhanced wearer comfort.
Additional advantages result from the combination with elastic functional fibres:
- Outstanding moisture management which ensures moisture evaporates quickly.
- Extraordinarily soft feel.
- Effective protection against latex allergies since the functional fibre is free of natural latex.
More information on SKINGUARD® technology is found in our Sensa Line product information.
High level of wearer comfort and an attractive design
The Epi Sensa active support features an attractive design and especially high level of wearer comfort. Three-dimensional flat-knitted fabric fits the body perfectly so that constrictions and pressure points are avoided.
- Epicondylitis humeri radialis/ ulnaris (tennis elbow/ golfer's elbow)
- Irritation (post-operative, post-traumatic and chronic)
- Joint effusion and swelling (e.g. in case of arthrosis or arthritis)
- Tendomyopathies and other soft tissue disorders (e.g. chronic bursitis) and injuries